The Adams County Historical Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the historical record of the times and people of Adams County, Nebraska.
The Adams County Historical Society:
- works with young people, stimulating them to learn about their heritage
- helps older people to recall the past by recording their life stories or presenting programs of interest
- presents programs on preservation and historical interest in the area
- actively collects photos, documents, videos, artifacts, etc. regarding Adams County history and development
- maintains an archive of material on the county's history and development
Our newsletter, Historical News, is published six times a year for ACHS members.
The Historical News contains stories of people, events, and buildings associated with Adams County history.
If you would like to become a member of ACHS, or would like more information, click here, or contact us.
Catherine Renschler-Executive Director
John Quirk-Vice President